At Royal Life Centers at Spokane Heights, we offer a drug detox to remove any harmful substance from the body. Treating their symptoms of withdrawal effectively, safely, and comfortably. Royal Life Centers at Spokane Heights strives to make the drug detox process as safe and as comfortable as possible. We have highly trained medical professionals, providing direct supervision of our guests 24/7. Royal Life Centers at Spokane Heights offers a full drug detox from any substance and uses medication-assisted treatment to tend to our guests’ symptoms. Medication-assisted treatment uses both pharmacology along with behavioral therapy to treat our guests.
If you are unsure whether you or a loved one is struggling with substance use disorder and is in need of drug detox, please consult the criteria below:
(In the past 12 months)
- Taking substances in larger amounts and/or over a longer period than intended.
- Persistent attempts or one or more unsuccessful efforts made to cut down or control substance use.
- Excessive time spent in activities necessary to obtain the substance, use the substance, or recover from effects.
- Craving or a strong desire or urge to use the substance
- Recurrent substance use resulting in a failure to fulfill major role obligations at work, school, or home.
- Continued substance use despite having a persistent or recurrent social or interpersonal problem caused or exacerbated by the effects of the substance.
- Important social, occupational or recreational activities given up or reduced because of substance use.
- Recurrent substance use in situations in which it is physically hazardous.
- Continued use of substances despite knowledge of having a persistent or recurrent physical or psychological problem that is likely to have been caused or exacerbated by the substance.
- Tolerance, as defined by either of the following:
- Markedly increased amounts of the substance in order to achieve intoxication or desired effect
- Markedly diminished effect with continued use of the same amount
- Withdrawal, as manifested by either of the following:
- The characteristic withdrawal syndrome for the substance
- Taking the same substance in order to relieve or avoid withdrawal symptoms
If two or more of these symptoms apply, you or a loved one may be struggling with a substance use disorder and should seek treatment immediately.
Detoxing from substances is extremely dangerous and should be done under medical supervision. Royal Life Centers at Spokane Heights offers care from medical professionals to ensure a safe recovery from substance use disorders. During drug detox, we start the work of recovery with therapy at individual and group levels. Upon arrival at our detox facility, guests are assessed and evaluated for their symptoms of withdrawal, any co-occurring disorders, and current health status.
Guests are appointed to a case manager and primary therapist once admitted into detox. Our case managers will help guests handle any ongoing legal issues, or provide other helpful resources for that specific guest. Case managers work with guests collaboratively to develop an individualized service plan (ISP). This service plan, or treatment plan, is essentially a blueprint of each guest’s plan of recovery. Guests are also assigned to a primary therapist, who will work with each guest individually during the detox process, to uncover the root cause of their substance use disorder. Guests will gain insight into their substance use disorder and learn healthy coping skills, making the recovery process easier.
Drug detox is the very first step of recovery. Royal Life Centers at Spokane Heights can help you each step of the way, beginning with the detox process. We are here to make the detox process easy, pain-free and safe. Because We Care.
If you or someone you love is struggling with substance abuse, we encourage you to contact us immediately, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Get The Help You Need Today
If you or a loved one has a substance use disorder, please give us a call or fill out the form to the right and let us help you change your life for the better.