Because We Care
Since 2009, Royal Life Centers has been providing quality care for substance use disorders. Our addiction treatment and aftercare programs are built on our dedication to excellence. We have eight multi-accredited facilities located across the United States. Our network of addiction treatment locations cater to a wide variety of needs including medical detox, residential inpatient treatment, multi-tier outpatient programming, and long-term sober living. At Royal Life Centers the guest always comes first, Because We Care.
Royal Life Centers is an all encompassing treatment center that is dedicated to the success of your recovery journey
When a guest joins us at Royal Life Centers, they are far more than just visitors, they become part of a family. Making sure our guests receive personalized treatment beyond their expectations is our top priority. Long-term sobriety, along with overall well-being is the ultimate goal for our guests. All of our locations have received multiple accreditations from nationally recognized agencies. These agencies set high-quality standards and only recognize facilities that meet or exceed them. The quality of our facilities and programming shows in our extensive list of accreditations at every Royal Life Centers location. Staffed with caring, compassionate medical professionals, Royal Life Centers focuses on the guest. The majority of our staff are in recovery themselves, so they truly understand what guests are going through. We utilize medication-assisted detox to make the detoxification process as safe and comfortable as possible. Following detox, guests then move onto the next level of care, our Residential Inpatient Program. Upon completing our residential program, care continues in the Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), and Graduate Housing. Together, these different levels of care build the skills needed to maintain long-term sobriety.
A Plan Designed Just For YouEvery guest that arrives at Royal Life Centers receives individualized care based on their personal set of circumstances. Needs can vary from person to person, that’s why we use individual treatment plans. Guests, along with their therapist, develop a treatment plan together, in order to make their stay as effective as possible. Furthermore, our holistic approach includes group and individual therapy, as well as adventure, activity, and equine therapies. Guests of Royal Life Centers are provided with additional support services and assistance. Our case management services are another example of the individualized nature of our program. An expert case manager is paired with each guest, based on their needs, upon their admission. They provide assistance dealing with legal, employment, and personal matters during treatment. We also offer job placement assistance for our guests. Resume building, job readiness, and assistance finding employment are just a few ways we help prepare our guests to re-enter the workforce. Our aftercare housing, Royal Life Housing, is where guests living with us during PHP/IOP will stay. After completing the twelve-week program, guests are given the opportunity to continue their stay in our graduate housing. This level of care provides guests with accountability, while being far less restrictive. All of our well-maintained housing features large living spaces, in a safe, comfortable environment. Staff who are also in recovery, are available 24/7 for support and assistance. We maintain safety and accountability with regular drug and alcohol testing, along with weekly 12-step meeting requirements.
Beyond Our GuestsOften affected dramatically by addiction, families and loved ones suffer greatly. Having a loved one in treatment can be just as difficult. Royal Life Centers offers support for families throughout every phase of the treatment process. Additionally, we supply free drug screening devices to the families or loved ones of our alumni. Substance use disorder has the ability to maneuver its way into anyone’s life. If you or someone you know is being affected by an addiction to alcohol or drugs, please, contact us today. Our caring admissions team is available 24/7 at (888) 907-0898. Alternatively, you can use the form on this page to submit your information, and we will contact you shortly
Why Choose Royal Life Centers?
We Employ The Best Possible Staff In The Industry
All of our staff are exceptionally qualified and held to the highest level of standards in the industry. Each staff member is carefully selected and must meet our demanding expectations for guest care. We only employ the finest medical and mental health professionals throughout Royal Life Centers. Guest care is our top priority, which shows in our caring, compassionate staff. We are always here to help, Because We Care. Nearly all of our staff is in recovery as well—giving guests not just the finest medical professionals, but peers who have walked the same path.
We Are Accredited With All Major Institutions
Accreditations should be an important factor when choosing a facility to receive help at. When a third party verifies that standards are being met, you can rest easy knowing you’ll receive quality treatment. At Royal Life Centers at Spokane Heights we hold numerous nationally recognized accreditations. We also hold several respected state accreditations, issued only to the finest facilities in Washington. We are committed to quality care, and utilizing best practices in all that we do. Our continued pursuit of excellence shows in our ever-expanding list of credentials.
Our Facilities Are Secure and Safe
Located in Eastern Washington, Royal Life Centers at Spokane Heights is the ideal setting to begin the journey of recovery. The serene environment allows for focus to remain on personal growth and self-care. Living arrangements and amenities supply everything needed to ensure an enjoyable, relaxing stay. Our facility offers guests a safe and secure home away from home. We consider each person that stays with us to be our guest—not a patient or client. When you stay with us, you become a part of the Royal Life Family.
What Makes Royal Life Centers Different?
- Welcoming Community – Each center offers a sense of community that is extremely welcoming to the newcomer. So often those in recovery find it difficult to feel as if they truly belong somewhere. Upon arrival to the facility, our community welcomes each guest as they are, free of all labels and stigma.
- Staff Really Care for Each Guest/Staff In Recovery – Our staff members treat all guests with dignity and respect, taking the time to get to know each individual in our care. We believe in providing an environment that is loving, caring, and compassionate. Seeing as many of our staff members are in recovery themselves, they are easily able to relate to what the guest is experiencing; sharing their experience, strength, and hope. Ensuring quality care, all staff members are drug tested on weekly basis to promote a health environment for our guests to recover in.
- Full Time on Duty Medical Staff – Each facility is equipped with medical staff on site 24 hours a day/7 days a week. By having full time medical staff on-site we are able to effectively monitor and tend to each guest’s individual needs. 24/7 medical staff ensures the highest level of safety during the detoxification and/or treatment process.
- 15 Minute Reads – Each of our facilities is equipped with a proximity guard tour system. In each facility, RFID tags are located throughout the building, including all guest rooms. These tags ensure that staff is checking in with each guest every 15 to 30 minutes, depending upon their level of care. This system ensures that each guest’s safety and wellbeing are closely monitored at all times.
- Full Time Chef – A full time Chef is located at each center, preparing fresh meals three times a day for all guests in our care. In addition to three meals a day, snacks, wheatgrass shots, and infused waters are prepared by the Chef daily. By having a Chef onsite, we are easily able to accommodate dietary restrictions, and make accommodations for those that may requirement an alternative meal plan.
- Unlimited Snacks – In addition to fresh meals daily, each center offers additional snack options 24 hours/7 days a week. Guests may choose to eat when they desire, and are not limited to designated dining hours. An assorted variety of snacks and beverages are located in each dining area, and are inclusive of both traditional and healthy options.
- Case Management – Case Managers are located at each facility to accommodate each guest’s individual needs. Each guest will meet with their designated case manager throughout their duration of treatment for assistance in resolving legal, social, and other personal matters. Guidance may include, but is not limited to the following: making medical appointments, filling prescriptions, applying for assistance, resolving legal matters, and coordinating job interviews.
- Guest Outings – We believe that it is extremely important for our guest’s to experience that recovery CAN be fun. Guest activities, outside of our facilities, are regularly incorporated into our treatment program on a weekly basis. Guest activities include, but are not limited to, kayaking, hiking, equine, bowling, and movie outings.
- Holistic Treatment Options – To further enhance our treatment program, we incorporate the usage of holistic treatment modalities to provide our guests with the ultimate healing experience. We believe that healing the body, is an extremely important step in ultimately healing the mind.
Holistic treatment options available to all guests at our facilities include the following treatment services:
- Massage Chairs
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Chambers
- VR Therapy – Our facilities incorporate the usage of cutting-edge evidence based virtual reality (VR) therapy. Each of our treatment programs routinely include VR therapy which has been designed to challenge and educate our guests on how to achieve long term sobriety. Through simulation, guests are reintroduced to realistic, virtual environments that may have been triggering in the past, and are provided the opportunity to create effective solutions for future success.
- Bio Feedback – All facilities are equipped with evidence based therapeutic Bio Feedback Beds. The Bio Feedback Bed provides guests with a personalized full-body audiovisual healing experience. Through virtual travel, rhythmic pulses and soothing sounds, our guests are able to focus on important techniques such as deep breathing, relaxation, and mindfulness.
- Individualized Treatment – At our facilities, we do not believe that “one size fits all” when it comes to providing quality treatment. Our treatment programs are personally individualized based upon each guest’s current needs. Individualized treatment plans address all guest needs, including but not limited to, medical, psychological, social, and vocational aspects.
- Culture Based Healing – Our centers strive to provide a healing atmosphere that is inclusive of Native American cultural customs and practices. In order to promote tribal healing, our centers are 1 of 10 nationally certified Wellbriety White Bison treatment programs. Culturally based tribal groups and activities at our centers include: sweat lodges, beading, drum making, smudging, and cultural ceremonies. We remain committed to reconnecting each guest to the spirit of the world as they progress throughout their recovery journey.
- Length of Stay – Unlike most centers, our guest’s length of treatment stay is not based upon Utilization Review and insurance coverage. Our program lengths of stay are predetermined, and remain standardized for each guest despite insurance benefits available. All guests remain in our care until they have successfully completed the level of care they have chosen to attend. A guest will NEVER be placed onto the streets upon discharge, and alternative placement will always be sought if required.
- Long Term Treatment Options – Once each level of treatment has been successfully completed, guests are provided the option to remain living in our Graduate Housing until they feel fully ready to transition back into society. There is no predetermined amount of time a guest may remain in our care, whether that be weeks or years! We provide this option to our guests, as we believe each individual should comfortably progress at their own pace.
- Sober Studios – Each facility is equipped with a state-of-the-art music recording studio. Sober Studios incorporates music therapy as a way for all guests to channel their feelings, thoughts, and emotions throughout the recovery process. Guests are provided the opportunity during treatment to write lyrics and record audio that is both individually expressive and healing.
- All Levels of Care – In order to limit facility transfers throughout the treatment process, our organization offers all levels of care. A guest may remain in our care for Medical Detoxification, Residential Inpatient, PHP, IOP, Outpatient, and Sober Living. This provides a smooth transition for each guest as they embark upon their recovery journey.
- Certifications – To ensure that our facilities are providing the highest level of care to our guests, we have undergone extension evaluations from each of the top accrediting bodies in the Unites States. Our facilities have proudly received accreditations from the following organizations: The Joint Commission, CARF-ASAM, NAATP, Wellbriety, and Legitscript. While less than 5% of all treatment centers have receive accreditation from each agency, we believe in ensuring the highest standards of compliance.
- Care Packages – As each guest arrives to our facility, they are welcomed with a Care Package. Each care package provides basic necessities that a guest may need in order to get comfortably settled. The care packages provided upon admission, include, but are not limited to the following items: towels, cups, toiletries, postcards, notebooks, and pens. It is our hope that each guest feels welcomed front the moment they arrive!
- ELEOS – In order to understand more about how our guests are doing between therapy sessions and address areas where additional support is needed, the inclusion of ELEOS is utilized at our facilities. ELEOS is a secured protected platform that records each individual therapy session and provides objective data on the skills that are needed in order for each guest to individually progress in their recovery.
- Elliot Bags – We strongly believe in giving back to our community, and incorporating the participation of both guests and staff in the process. Each week we hand out care bags “Elliot Bags” to the homeless living in our community. Each bag is named for a guest that has previously passed away and includes basic hygiene products and essentials. By including both guests and staff in this process, we are able to further promote the importance of having positive values in life.
- Employment Specialist – Each facility is equipped with an employment specialist that assists each guest throughout the job search process. These specialists aid in matching guests to jobs that best meet their talents and qualifications. We ensure that all guests are ready to enter the workforce by providing resume building classes, interview practice, and work etiquette training. Guests will receive the utmost level of support from staff until employment is secured.
- Alumni Employment – After a guest has remained clean and sober for an extended period of time, they are eligible for employment within our organization. We pride ourselves on having the ability to offer employment to those that were once Alumni of our program, and believe that his or her experience as a previous guest is extremely beneficial to those currently in our care. Our organization promotes the power of second chances, and remains fully committed to providing those same chances to those that have come through our program.